Learn How You Can Tackle the Historic Difficulties of Hiring
Between the Great Resignation and growing driver shortage, companies in almost every industry are facing historic difficulties recruiting and retaining talent.
- There were over 117 million open jobs in 2021, a 36% increase from 2019
- The driver shortage has been the top concern for motor carriers for the past 5 years
- The driver shortage is expected to surpass 160,000 drivers by 2030
When it comes to finding qualified drivers in a scarce market, hiring managers are in a difficult position because they must also prioritize finding safe drivers. And with 38% of new hires leaving after their first anniversary, how do you ensure the talent you've hired will actually stay with your company?
If the pain of hiring and retaining drivers is weighing on your team, be sure to watch our pre-recorded webinar, Overcoming the Driver Shortage: How to Hire and Onboard Safer Drivers.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- The current challenges companies face in finding and retaining qualified drivers
- Tips for recruiting the right people to drive on behalf of your company
- How onboarding can be a company's secret weapon in retaining talent
- How to safely expand your hiring pool with the use of "premedial" training
- The role continuous driver monitoring and ongoing training should play in your retention strategy
Our strategies can help you immediately improve your recruiting and retention efforts. Don't miss your chance, download the webinar today!