Discover How You Can Prevent Distracted Driving
Roadways are becoming more dangerous, which is a serious problem for safety managers across the country.
Despite combative efforts put in place by law enforcement and companies that manage fleets, distracted driving continues to be an ever-growing problem. Did you know?
- Fatal crashes increased 12% in 2021 compared to 2020, due in part to a spike in distracted and impaired driving
- Distracted driving causes approximately 9 deaths and 1,000 injuries per day in the U.S.
- More than 90% of crashes involve human error, meaning they're 100% preventable
From cellphones and in-dash technology to eating, talking to passengers and even fatigued driving, the distractions that take your team's eyes off the road are endless. Understanding the growing risk distracted driving presents and developing a plan to prevent it can save your company more than just money, it can save lives.
To learn how to create an intervention strategy to address distracted driving, watch our pre-recorded webinar, How Your Company Can Combat Distracted Driving.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- The growing threat distracted driving presents to businesses like yours
- Key strategies you can implement to identify and intervene with individuals engaging this dangerous behavior
- How adjusting your safety policy can help protect your company
- Cost benefits associated with actively combating distracted driving
Simply fill out the form to have this webinar delivered to your inbox.