Learn valuable tactics for safeguarding your company against non-owned auto liability
There are an estimated 30-40 million employees using their own vehicle to meet with customers, travel to a patient, visit offices or job sites, run errands for their employer or do part-time work.
When not properly managed, on-the-clock employees involved in crashes in their personal vehicles, also known as non-owned auto or “grey fleet”, can lead to costly legal liabilities and damage to your bottom line.
Don't let this potential liability fly under the radar. Take control of your fleet management by understanding and addressing the risks of non-owned auto drivers with tips from experts in the compliance and insurance industry.
Don't miss our upcoming webinar, where industry experts from SambaSafety and Arch Insurance will share invaluable knowledge and actionable strategies to protect your company against this hidden and costly risk.
In this webinar you’ll discover:
- What "non-owned auto" means, as well as which types of drivers fall into this category including reimbursed, intermittent, grey fleet and more
- The hidden risks lurking in your non-regulated fleet, which may be larger than you thought!
- How “not knowing” is still considered culpability in a legal setting
- How to take the necessary corrective actions to address the risks associated with non-owned autos
- The importance of including non-owned autos in your safety policy and ongoing monitoring strategy
- And much more!
Webinar Details: How to Protect Your Company from Non-Owned Auto Risk
- Date: Tuesday, June 27th at 1 pm ET, 10 am PT
- Login Link: This will be emailed to you in advance of the webinar
- Can’t Make It? Register anyways and we’ll email you a recording of the webinar
Don’t miss out, reserve your spot today!