Get Ready for the Evolution of Motor Carrier Safety!
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) recently unveiled a significant proposal aimed at enhancing its Safety Measurement System (SMS). These proposed changes will carry a substantial impact, designed to:
- Reduce and prevent crashes on our roads
- Optimize the use of driver data to bolster overall road safety
- Streamline the identification and resolution of safety issues at their root causes
So, what do these proposed changes mean for your company, and how can you ensure your team will be ready and confident if they do go into effect?
Our panelists explore:
- The reasons behind the proposed changes and their significance
- How these changes might impact motor carriers, from compliance requirements to operational adjustments
- Expert insights from a legal, insurance, association and employer’s perspective on how to interpret and respond to the changes
- Valuable recommendations and resources for proactive preparation
Fill out the form to have an on-demand recording of the webinar emailed to you!