Learn valuable tactics for safeguarding your company against non-owned auto liability
There are an estimated 30-40 million employees using their own vehicle to meet with customers, travel to a patient, visit offices or job sites, run errands for their employer or do part-time work.
When not properly managed, on-the-clock employees involved in crashes in their personal vehicles, also known as non-owned auto or “grey fleet”, can lead to costly legal liabilities and damage to your bottom line.
Don't let this potential liability fly under the radar. Take control of your fleet management by understanding and addressing the risks of non-owned auto drivers with tips from experts in the compliance and insurance industry.
Download our on-demand webinar, How to Protect Your Company from Non-Owned Auto Risk, to get actionable strategies to protect your company against this hidden and costly risk from the experts at SambaSafety and Arch Insurance.
In this webinar you’ll discover:
- What "non-owned auto" means, as well as which types of drivers fall into this category including reimbursed, intermittent, grey fleet and more
- The hidden risks lurking in your non-regulated fleet, which may be larger than you thought!
- How “not knowing” is still considered culpability in a legal setting
- How to take the necessary corrective actions to address the risks associated with non-owned autos
- The importance of including non-owned autos in your safety policy and ongoing monitoring strategy
- And much more!
Fill out the form to have an on-demand recording of the webinar emailed to you!