Get Ahead of the Storm and Master Winter-Preparedness
Winter weather poses serious risks to road safety. Over 5.8 million crashes occur annually in the U.S., with 21% tied to weather conditions.
The winter months generate countless hazards. Wet, icy roads and snowstorms compromise vehicles. Holiday demand strains drivers, leading to time pressures and burnout. Traffic surges, with the number of intoxicated drivers on the road hitting a record high.
A proactive game plan becomes not just a choice – but a necessity – for companies to effectively counter these impending dangers and equip drivers with the knowledge, tools and confidence needed to navigate them safely.
Join our experts to discover essential strategies you and your drivers can implement to defend your fleet throughout the winter months and beyond.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The chilling reality of winter driving statistics
- 7 essential winter safety tips for drivers
- Special considerations for delivery drivers and warehouse workers
- 7 steps to establish a frozen-solid winter safety plan
Webinar Details: Expert Tips for Creating a Weather-Proof Winter Safety Plan
- Date: Tuesday, September 26th at 1 pm ET, 10 am PT
- Login Link: This will be emailed to you in advance of the webinar
- Can’t Make It? Register anyway and we’ll email you a recording of the webinar
Register today and get exclusive access to our Winter Driving Pre-Trip Inspection Checklist to share with your drivers before they hit the road this winter!