Tools to Help Your Fleet Prevent Crashes this Winter
Did you know that 20% of vehicle collisions occur in the winter, even though drivers log 20% fewer miles than in the summer?
From wet, slick roads to longer shifts and fewer daylight hours, winter is an extremely hazardous time for drivers.
We're here to help you combat the added difficulties winter presents with our free winter driving safety tips and resource bundle. This package will help you reinforce winter driving safety best practices with your drivers and provide strategies on how to prevent winter crashes before they occur.
Fill out the form to get access to our top winter driving safety tips and resources, including:
- On-Demand Webinar: How Fleets of All Sizes Can Reduce Incidents This Winter
- Checklist: Winter Driving Safety Policies and Procedures
- ePostcards: Daily Winter Safety Tips to Share with Your Fleet
- Infographic: Winter Driver Safety Statistics
- Checklist: Winter Driving Pre-Trip Inspection
- Poster: 5 S.T.E.P.S. to Prevent Injuries This Winter
- And more!
Fill out the form to gain access to these winter driving safety resources!